3 Ingredient Raw Chocolate
- Ready in: 5-10 minutes plus setting time
- Serves: 10
- Complexity: easy
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder (add 2 more tbs for a darker chocolate)
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey
- 155 g or 2/3 cup cacao butter or coconut oil (or half/half)
- Plain – Pinch Of Sea Salt
- Coconut – 1/3 cup dried shredded Coconut
- Vanilla Choc - 1-2 tbs Vanilla stevia drops or vanilla essence
- Choc Nut - 1/2 cup crushed nuts of choice (almonds/hazelnut/pistachios/macadamia/walnut)
- Fruit and Nut – 1/3 cup crushed mixed nuts of choice and 1/4 cup dried sultanas
- Cherry Ripe – ¼ cup finely diced cherries and ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Smooth Nut – 2-3 tbs Nut Butter
- Raspberry Coco - ¼ cup Raspberries and 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Choc almond Crisp – 1/3 or 1/2 cup Flaked Almonds
- Goji Choc Crunch - ¼ cup Goji Berries, 1/4 cup crushed nuts
- Choc Puff Crunch – ¼ cup puffed quinoa, puffed rice or puffed corn and 1/4 cup crushed nuts
- Melt cacao butter or coconut oil in a small metal or glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Once completely melted, remove from heat and whisk in the cacao powder, honey, and your flavouring choices.
- Taste test! Add accordingly.
- Pour into chocolate moulds, cup cake liners or to make block like chocolate (pictured above), pour into a lined baking tray or lined container
- Allow to set in the fridge for ½ - 1 hour
- Remove from fridge, cut up evenly and enjoy!
*If you would like to make a half batch (just for your self!) here are the measurements
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (1/3 cup for a darker chocolate)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 75 g or 1/3 cup cacao butter or coconut oil
- And set in a smaller container